DPA2250 Class-D Two Channel 250W Power Amplifier
The DPA range digital class-D power amplifier is of switching power technology, which features of minimum power consumption and much higher efficiency up to 85%, moreover it helps to save installation rack space, generate less heat so as to extend its performance life span as a result.
The DPA2250 is of rated power output at 2 x250W, so it could be used as digital public address system at minimum cost. The versatile loudspeaker outputs of both high impedance 100V & low impedance 4-16ohms enable it meet both PA fixed installation and Hi-stereo sound installation jobs.
There are one balanced inputs by phoenix connector with gain control. Speaker outputs both by 100V & 4-16ohms. The built-in high-pass alters could be enabled or disabled through the dip switch pre-setting.
Automatic standby enable after no detection of signal input for one minute, immediately wake up at sight of any input. Visual working status indicators include protection, clip, input and output for easy supervision. With complete short circuit, overload, high temp, clip and DC protection.
– Switching power technology digital power amplifier
– Class-DPA power amplifier of minimum power consumption
– Less rack space and less heat generation
– Dual channel power amplifier into 19” rack mount unit
– Rated power output at 2 x 250W
– Speaker outputs 4-16 /100V
– Balanced XLR input by phoenix connector
– Each input with separate gain control.
– Each channel with high-cut ¬alter.
– Built-in auto standby feature to save power consumption
– Separate indicators for protection, clip, input and output
– Complete short circuit, overload, high temp, clip and DC protection
– Wide AC input switchable between 115V and 230V
– 24V DC input as option at order request.