FZ-E1 Panasonic Toughpad
The Toughpad FZ-E1 brings together the best of handheld, smartphone and Barcode reader* functionality into a single rugged and hard working 5 tablet. It is one of the first devices in the Toughpad line to offer voice connectivity and has been designed for mobile workers in the transportation & logistics, postal services, defence, emergency & public safety, utilities, retail and manufacturing sectors.
Thanks to its fully-rugged design with MIL-STD-810G certification, IP68 ratings and 3 meter drop resistance the device is capable of operating in temperatures of -20°C to +60°C and promises a long life span and very low TCO. The user replaceable and hot swappable high capacity 6200mAh battery offers an amazing 14 hours of continuous data access; 23 hours talk time or 1000 hours in standby.
Along with the FZ-X1 Android™ Handheld version, the FZ-E1’s state of the art Qualcomm® quadcore processor together with 2GB RAM guarantees high performance. The devices’ numerous unique enterprise-grade features include an integrated Barcode reader*, user configurable buttons and sunlight-readable, anti-reflective toughened HD touchscreen display that works even with heavy gloves. It includes a rain-sensing feature that allows for single touch use even in pouring rain. The integrated high accuracy GPS functionality is ideal for field workers that require navigation in vehicles and pin-point location capabilities, with accuracy to between 2-4m. Configuration options are also available on project basis.
– Windows 10 IOT Mobile Enterprise
– 4G LTE / 3G Data and Voice capability
– Qualcomm® MSM8974AB 2.3 GHz Quad-core processor
– 2 GB RAM and 32GB flash storage
– 5 HD (1280 x 720) daylight-readable display with Glove & Rain mode
– MIL-STD 810G certified with 3 meter drop** resistance
– IP68 rated (Submersible in water up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes)
– -20°C to +60°C operating temperature
– User replaceable high capacity battery with hot swap function
– Up to 14 hours continous data access time; up to 23 hours talk time; up to 1000 hours standby time
– Integrated 1D/2D Barcode reader*
– Enterprise level security (FIPS140-2 level-1 compliant & Built-in ARM® TrustZone®)
** Tested at Panasonic factory