FZ-E1 Panasonic Toughpad
The Toughpad FZ-F1 with Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise is one of the thinnest and most lightweight handheld tablets in the 4.7” category. The device offers numerous unique features, including an angled rear barcode reader which protects users from repetitive strain and enhances productivity, and an optional passive and active pen for precise handwriting and signature capture.
The FZ-F1 brings together the best of handheld, smartphone and barcode reader functionality into a single rugged and hard working tablet. Thanks to its fully-rugged design, with MIL-STD-810G certification, IP67 rating, 1.8-metre drop resistance* and the ability to withstand as many as 1,000 tumbles from a height of 1 metre, the device delivers a long life span and very low TCO. The user-replaceable and warm-swappable battery, combined with a range of accessories such as carry and mounting solutions, make it a truly mobile device. Along with the FZ-N1 Android™ version, the FZ-F1’s state-of-the-art Qualcomm® quad-core processor, together with 2GB RAM, guarantees high performance.
This cutting-edge device has been designed for mobile workers in the postal and courier services, transportation and logistics, emergency and public safety, utilities, retail, manufacturing and defence sectors.
– Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise
– 4G LTE / 3G data and voice capability
– Integrated 1D/2D angled rear barcode reader
– Qualcomm® MSM8974AB 2.3 GHz Quad-core processor
– 2 GB RAM, 16 GB storage and microSD card slot
– 4.7” HD (1280 x 720) daylight-readable display with glove and rain mode
– Optional passive and active pen for precise signatures
– MIL-STD 810G certified with 1.8-metre drop* resistance
– IP67 rated (submersible in water up to 1 metre for 30 minutes)
– 8MP rear and 5MP front camera
– User-replaceable battery with warm-swap function
– NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, micro USB port and docking connector
– Triple microphones for superior noise suppression
– Dual front speakers delivering in total up to 100 dBA
*As of 22nd February 2016, among handheld tablets which have 1.8m drop resistance, 4.7” and over display and dedicated barcode reader (the Japanese model weighs 275g and the European model weighs 277g)