NAP500 (500W,3U) IP/TCP Network Audio System IP-NAS software Series
The lP PA amplifier range is an ideal network audio solution for multiple speakers middle sized applications. It is used to transmit program from internet to its built-in amplifier then to 100V,70V or low impedance loudspeakers. So the normal connection way as below:
– Control port by RJ45 connector to LAN switch and speaker outputs to loudspeakers.
– The lP network audio adopter is of 19 rack mount design, it is built-in a power amplifier output rated at 60W, 120W, 240W to 500W. This LAN network technology also allow this lP network audio adopter with amplifier could be installed anywhere of the LAN system, thus the cable wiring cost could be saved.
The biggest advantages of the network audio system are:
– Super distance audio transmission, simultaneous maximum program task and non-dedicated network wiring.
– Multiple loud speakers could be directly powered by the built-in power amplifier.
– It is also designed of local end-user program selection from server by remote control.
– Local volume also could be adjusted by remote control. Remote control is also could be used to write and change the lP address.
– Password is needed to access control the equipment to avoid unintentional error.
– The network audio adopter also is designed with a local microphone input and a local line input, a volume control could be used to adjust the speaker loudness. Three wired volume control is also optional to be connected to this unit.
– Two reserved communication ports by RJ45type for future upgrade. One serial communication port only shall be used to write in or change the IP address.
– Automatic center standby mode if no input is detected for 5 minutes and automatically back into service once input is detailed.
Two levels of priority output: Voice evacuation system with highest priority and local in put with secondary priority over program source. However, the local input and program source priority could be customized.
Indicators include output level meter, amplifier power indicator, protection indicator and equipment power indicator.
High temp, overload and short circuit amplifier protection.
– lP network audio adopter built-in digital class-D 60W,120W, 240W & 500Wamplifier.
– Direct to receive internet audio source and transmit to 70V, 100V and low impedance loudspeakers.
– Non-dedicated network system solution.
– Could be installed anywhere of the LAN network.
– Economy network audio solution for multiple speaker applications.
– With 3.4 inch LCD screen humanized operation interface.
– Zone definition is done through software, each network audio adopter could be regard as one zone, or several audio adopters could be taken as one zone, moreover,several zones could be dined as group for synchronous operation.
– One Aux input and one local microphone input, both with volume control.
– A remote control over lP address change and write in, volume control and local program selection from server.
– Voice evacuation system with higher priority and local input with secondary priority.
– Moreover, the local input and program source priority could be customized.